You can use Gmail App on your phone to check emails on your Thinkpool Business mail. Here are the steps to configure the Gmail App.
1. Open the Gmail App and click on the arrow marked icon.
2. This will open another window. Click on the "Add another account
3. In this screen, click "Other"
4. Enter your email address and click next.
5. Select "Personal (IMAP)" and click Next
6. Enter password and click next
7. In the Incoming Server settings, enter "nubaid.thinkpool.net" and click next. The app will check the details with the server and move to next screen if everything is correctly entered.
8. In this screen, type "nubaid.thinkpool.net" in the server box and click next. The app will check the details with the server and move to next screen if everything is correctly entered.
9. In this screen you can set up the frequency of email checking by the app. Choose a lower minutes to remain updated and click Next.
If you have come this far, your Gmail app is successfully configured to check both your Gmail account and Thinkpool Business mail account. Drop us a line if you still need help.
Create a Support Ticket